Tools and Tips
Please contact us to suggest a topic. We will take it to the ChorusWomen elist and put your question and the replies here. Or you can go to the ChorusWomen e-list yourself to ask, but we would still like to share it here.
Making music is why we joined a chorus, but keeping a chorus running involves lots of work on procedures and policies. Other choruses have faced the same problems and arrived a solutions that might work for you. So, we offer some approaches that others have used to meet their needs, and possibly yours.
- Attendance A summary of several policies
- Chorus Committees An ad hoc system
- Fundraising Many of us hate it, but we need the funds to make our music.
- Self-Directed Chorus How can a group function without a music director?
- Music Memorization A large and varied list of suggestions and techniques
- Music Repertoire Compiled and Edited by Meredith Bowen
- Concert Production A model using a Music Director and Committees
- Copyright Issues How we can do the music we love, support the creators, and share music responsibably.